13 December: New added-value products from fish and algae
You are cordially invited to a #BlueNordic workshop New added-value products from fish and algae on 13 December in Copenhagen. The workshop aims to come up new ways to produce added value and economic growth from aquatic biomasses, such as low value fish, fish side streams and microalgae.
Time: Wednesday, 13 December 2017 at 10am–4pm.
Venue: Park Inn by Radisson Copenhagen Airport Hotel
Registration: by 1 December 2017 via this link
Goals for the workshop include:
- Identifying added value fish and algae products with largest potential
- Developing a common Nordic plan for research and innovation of added value products and production. The plan could be promoted for the future funding agendas, at least in at Nordic and EU level.
- Bringing together Nordic industrial and leading scientific experts to build up a co-operating network and to foster public-private partnership
We have a pleasure to confirm the following keynote speakers:
- Dr. Lene Lange from Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- Jason Whooley, CEO of Bio-Marine Ingredients Ireland (BII)
Please feel free to forward the invitation to your colleagues and partners.
As the seats are limited, please register at your earliest convenience to secure your attendance to the workshop.
Travelling to the workshop
The participants are to take care of their own travel arrangements. However, we have a limited budget to support the flight expenses to ensure good coverage for the participation. The requests are handled case by case, but early registration would be an advantage. Please be in contact with Ms. Krista Kettunen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Park Inn by Radisson Copenhagen Airport has reserved some rooms for the workshop participants at a discounted price. To benefit from the discount, please give reference number 872603 upon booking: email@example.com , tel. +45 32 87 02 02 until 1 December 2017.
The workshop is conducted by Natural Resources Institute Finland (Luke) through the BlueNordic project that is co-funded by the Nordic Council of Ministers.
See you in Copenhagen!